Delos is expanding its footprint in the Canadian marketplace; creating an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that is transforming the Health & Wellness space within the built environment. We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager and WELL Consultant to join our Delos Solutions team in our Toronto Office. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be required to manage relationships with prospective and existing clients, provide outstanding customer service and manage all aspects of the consulting business in Canada. This is a client facing role where you will work directly with client project teams to develop a keen understanding of their needs. You will be responsible for delivering effective and innovative wellness strategies through product solutions, programming and operational recommendations that promote occupant health and well-being. This is a technical role that includes conducting checklist reviews with teams, requesting gap information, reviewing and annotating documents, managing submissions, drafting AAPs. Delos Solutions team offers a broad-scope of wellness consulting services and products to clients seeking to enhance their buildings, spaces or developments. Our product lines include advanced air purification solutions, smart home technology solutions, WELL building standard offerings, as well as other health and wellness-based products.To excel in this role, you should be a self-starter with excellent relationship management skills, background in architecture, real estate development, consulting and experience managing enterprise wide clients.
- Efficiently manage workflows, project deliverables and client communications
- Leverage technical expertise to deliver quality consulting services
- Lead collaboration with clients through all phases of the project and engagement
- Collaborate with in-house teams and departments to deliver best in class consulting services and solutions
- Effectively direct and manage multiple client projects at the same time and ensure successful project completion
- Strong technical skills and experience in architecture, design, real-estate, engineering, construction and/or sustainability
- A strong background in health and wellness and knowledge of current public health and environmental issues is a plus
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience leading projects, with 3 to 5 years of direct WELL Consulting experience
- WELL AP required, WELL Faculty a plus
- Extensive and proven track record delivering WELL Consulting services, including:
- 3+ WELL Certified projects, including WELLv2 pilot version
- Proven ability to draft successful Alternative Adherence Path and Innovation proposals
- Familiarity with WELL Health-Safety Rating is a significant advantage
- Will consider individuals without the WELL AP credentials, where there is relevant work experience
- You will be required to achieve a WELL AP certificate within the first 3 months on the job
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree is a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Passion and commitment to Delos’s mission of improving human health and well-being in organizations and communities across the world
- Creative and resourceful problem solver with a drive to provide exceptional customer services and deliver innovative solutions at scale
- Proactive and collaborative team member
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver efficiently in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable with public speaking, and presenting in front of senior leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of technology, design, and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance, and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com