Delos is seeking a driven, analytical, and innovative Sales Operations Analyst to join our team. This position will be instrumental in developing and supporting our sales processes and tools to maximize the success of our sales team. Working closely with our entire Business Development team as well as a variety of cross-functional teams and functions, the role will be a key component of optimizing our processes and helping to define and report on key drivers to our overall success.
- Support Sales and Business Development in all revenue-generating activities and efforts
- Continuously evaluate, create and improve sales processes, metrics, and reporting
- Research and report on public bids for products and services which Delos provides
- Create proposals for Delos products and services across all product lines with an immediate focus on advanced air purification solutions
- Use HubSpot and other tools to track, monitor and report on deals at all stages within the sales process
- Ensure data integrity by monitoring HubSpot to keep all information relevant, up to date and accurate
- Automate and run sales and revenue reports, both on a regular schedule and an ad hoc basis
- Process vendor registrations, looping coordinating with internal colleagues and teams when necessary
- Conduct market research and analysis to help maximize sales planning, deal size, and conversion rates
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Strong work ethic and bias toward action
- Customer service mindset
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years professional work experience in a dynamic, high-growth work environment preferred
- Passionate about learning and growing a business
- Some knowledge of air purification technologies and solutions is a plus; the ability to learn quickly is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and G-Suite applications
- Familiarity with HubSpot is a strong plus
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.