Delos is looking for an ambitious and talented Analyst who wants to quickly learn and play an integral role in the continued growth and success of its various business lines. The Analyst will be involved with operational, strategic and financial aspects of Delos project implementation as reporting of key metrics for the Delos brand(s). The right candidate is comfortable managing large quantities of information, meeting stringent deadlines, and ensuring quality and compliance in every action. We are looking for someone who demonstrates professionalism, personality, and tactful assertiveness in what will be frequent interactions with internal and external teams, partners, and clients.
- Learn and assist with the entire operational process for implementation and completion of new Delos projects
- Support the entire supply chain process including inventory control, logistics and distribution, and customs clearance
- Play a key role in evaluating, selecting and managing suppliers and vendors
- Maintain procurement files including all relevant documentation and vendor tracking systems, recommending new systems and processes where needed
- Assist with preparation of service delivery contracts, leases and purchase orders for all acquisition needs
- Assist in applying accurate and current materials costs to estimates and change orders
- Assist Accounting team to insure accurate and timely invoicing and payments received
- Measure and track key performance metrics for Delos businesses and publish monthly reports to leadership
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Superior written and oral communication skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Strong qualitative skills and ability to analyze numbers quickly and accurately
- Strong sense of self-reliance and ability to take the lead and follow up on tasks
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and to quickly learn new and unfamiliar concepts and tasks
- Comfort with meeting strict deadlines and managing competing priorities
- Understand how to work effectively as part of a team and thrive in that environment
- The ability to build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships and interact professionally and comfortably with a variety of personalities and communication styles
- Fluent in Microsoft Office programs (Experience with InDesign and other Adobe tools a plus)
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.