Delos is seeking a driven, analytical, and innovative Pricing & Analysis Associate to join our team. Occupying a key role on our Operations team, this position will be instrumental in planning and executing our pricing strategies across multiple product lines and in multiple markets, and in forecasting and modeling the financial impacts those various strategies will have on the business.
- Create financial models to inform pricing decisions across all business lines
- Analyze financial KPI’s to create business best practices and provide recommendations to management on the best path(s) forward
- Work closely with procurement to accurately capture and track metrics throughout the deal process
- Liaise between operations and finance to create consistency
- Ensure consistent pricing across business lines
- Create and maintain non-pricing related financial models for various Delos projects, as needed
- Create and maintain consistent reporting on all project related metrics
- Partner with Finance to track Receivables and ensure accurate reporting and invoicing
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or a related field
- 2+ years of pricing and analysis experience preferred
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Thorough research skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Financial fluency
- Understanding the deal process, and the ability to learn Delos’ business quickly
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.