Delos is seeking a Product Designer to join a growing product design team. The role is focused on designing UX solutions for new products and features for existing applications from a product strategy and a roadmap. The designer will partner with UX/UI designers, product managers, tech leads, engineers, and researchers to identify and resolve user pain points & complex problems by crafting useful and elegant user experiences. The candidate should understand business requirements, analyze technical limitations, conduct research on user behavior, and translate them into user flows, product maps, wireframes, mockups, storyboards, and prototypes. He/she should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration.
- Participate in strategy and brainstorm sessions to help articulate and define the product roadmap
- Work with product managers and researchers to define and prioritize features needed to build great user experiences
- Understand detailed user workflows and map out information architecture diagrams
- Build detailed wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes, user personas, customer journeys, site maps, and other design specification materials
- Create intuitive, efficient, and delightful experiences for our products
- Demonstrate clean, elegant, sophisticated aesthetics
- Work closely with development/engineering teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Work with UX researchers to design and conduct usability tests
- Contribute to user experience best practices and act as an experience evangelist to the company
- Stay up-to-date with and display knowledge of market trends and best practices
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in UX designing using best practices
- Deep understanding and extensive experience designing UX across platforms and devices to ensure iterations are executed with reverence for a cohesive experience
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Figma, Framer and similar tools is necessary
- Experience designing UX components for Design Systems and Pattern Libraries
- Clear and effective communication on the design processes, ideas, and solutions to the development teams, business stakeholders, and product management teams
Candidates must share a portfolio of relevant work with clearly defined role in the projects. Applications without portfolios will not be considered
Note: Delos is working remotely for now and we are able to consider non-NYC applicants, but we are looking for applicants who can be available to attend meetings, which occur during established reg business hours(EST). Applicants must be US-based and must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.