The Well Living Lab (WLL) is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing & Social Media Intern to assist with the creation, planning, and implementation of digital marketing and social media strategy. The ideal candidate for this position will be a dependable, dynamic, self-starter who is fluent across social platforms. He/she should be able to balance a creative approach to campaigns and posts with the analytical skills needed to evaluate success and engagement and adjust strategies accordingly.
The selected candidate will work remotely under the supervision of the WLL Director of Communications & Marketing and in collaboration with the WLL technology team to help share the voice of the Lab as it relates to research on the impact of indoor environments on human health and well-being.
- Develop, manage, and implement editorial calendar for Well Living Lab social media, specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Brainstorm campaign, blog, and post ideas
- Analyze analytics to gauge success of posts and campaigns; share ideas on how to enhance engagement and success across platforms
- Engage with other organizations across social media platforms through the Well Living Lab
- Update Well Living Lab website as needed
- Have completed or are at least a junior working toward a degree in communications or related field, such as English, marketing, advertising, or public relations
- Be proficient across social media tools and platforms, specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Have understand the principles of communications and marketing
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, including spelling, grammar, and attention to detail (or be proficient in using a program like Grammarly to assist)
- Be a confident, professional, and creative self-starter able to work remotely and independently
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- Previous internship or paid experience in marketing, communications, social media, or public relations
- Design skills (InDesign, Illustrator, Canva, etc.)
- Proficiency in website development and content management (WordPress, Squarespace, etc.)
This is a part-time paid internship; up to 20 hours per week – ideal start date: June 1
Please note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Well Living Lab:
The Well Living Lab, a Delos and Mayo Clinic collaboration, was created to research the real-world impact of indoor environments on human health and well-being and generate evidence-based information that can be used in practical ways to create healthier indoor spaces. For more information about the Lab, visit www.welllivinglab.com.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard®, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com