The Delos Solutions team is seeking a Project Manager to support relationships with prospective and current clients by producing high quality consulting deliverables and expanding business.
Delos Solutions team offers wellness consulting services to clients seeking to enhance their operations, policies, buildings, spaces or developments. As a Project Manager, you will work closely with project teams to incorporate innovative wellness strategies through operational recommendations that promote occupant health and well-being. Delos is transforming the places we live and work. Delos prides itself on engaging with the most talented minds in the industry and offers the highest quality expertise across the spectrum of the wellness industry.
- Direct and oversee project progress towards wellness solutions for a variety of project and program types
- Lead collaboration and communication with project clients and consultants.
- Research and craft WELL documentation to advocate on behalf of the client
- Propose health-related solutions and wellness improvements for client projects and portfolios
- Develop and improve internal tools and methods to streamline high quality consulting deliverables
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- A strong background in health and wellness, real estate, design, architecture, engineering, construction and/or sustainability
- WELL AP credential and fluency in WELL Certification highly preferred. LEED experience a plus
- Knowledge of current public health and environmental issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable with public speaking
- Strategic thinker who can anticipate client needs and proactively initiate solutions
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver efficiently in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Proficient in Google Office Suite, InDesign and Illustrator
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, at least 3-5 years of working experience.
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.