Delos is seeking an experienced QA Lead to design, implement, and maintain a Quality Assurance program for our Wellness Intelligence platform, DARWIN. This position, reporting directly to the CTO, will require an experienced professional with a minimum of 5 - 7 years of QA experience in the IoT space. Working with our internal and external development teams as well as in-field operations teams, this person will help evolve our quality standards as a whole and drive initiatives that lead to a best in class product and customer experience.
Powered by Delos’ proprietary algorithms, DARWIN interacts with an ecosystem of connected devices (lights, switches, sensors, thermostats, and control systems) to bring wellness intelligence into the home environment.
- Ownership of the entire QA process, including setting the technical vision for developing test frameworks and automation
- Designing test cases and drafting test scripts for UAT processes
- Ownership of our testing facility to ensure that the IoT test rigs and test equipment, and various networks are set up properly
- Full management of JIRA spaces for QA and UAT, including prioritization and assignment of issues to testers
- Creating test reports and testing summaries that will be shared with the executive team and key stakeholders
- Final review and acceptance of deliverables from development partners
- Support the creation of installation and troubleshooting steps for in-field technicians
- In-field support testing (recreating issues reported in-field and guiding solution with development teams)
- Responsible for the continuous improvement and the evolution of the program through regular reviews, working towards more efficient and automated processes
- Track quality assurance metrics and work with development teams to improve results
- Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Minimum 5 -7 years of experience in QA; 2 years in a management QA role
- Good with hands – can put together and take apart various device configurations and set ups. Ability to troubleshoot new problems with new devices that may not have readily available instructions.
- All around IOT fanatic - You may even have some IoT products and setups in your own home that you tinker with.
- You are passionate to find bugs and fix problems
- Experience testing both local and cloud-based device integrations
- Proficient in the use of confluence, JIRA and/or GitHub software tools
- Experience interfacing with development teams to solve problems
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and priority management
- Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with home automation systems such as Crestron, Lutron, Savant, Control 4 is preferred
- Experience working with and managing remote teams
- CI/CD experienced is preferred
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better, healthier world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com