We are seeking a professional and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support the Well Living Lab (WLL). The Administrative Assistant will provide calendar/schedule management, travel arrangements, communication and coordination for WLL employees from Delos and Mayo Clinic. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with clients from collaborating organizations in meeting coordination, event planning and general communication.
- Calendar management including responding to requests, confirming times and locations, setting up conference calls, etc.
- Travel arrangements including ground and air travel, hotels, coordinating & acquiring travel visas when needed for international travel
- Coordinate speaking engagements, conference registrations, and press engagements
- Coordinate special events and social functions
- Maintain all relevant files and documents
- Review correspondence as needed and generally make sure that leaders are made aware of important incoming information
- Prepare and review expense reports for approval
- Assist with disclosure process by entering key information into a database
- Other ad hoc duties and requests as assigned
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Experience in a fast-paced office setting
- Efficiency with your time – know how to prioritize
- Patience and perceptiveness
- Ability to thrive in self-managed and team-based work
- Experience and interest in constantly improving systems, processes and methods
- Creativity – there’s always a way; sometimes we just haven’t found it yet
- Experience and comfort with MS Office applications including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Interest or background in healthcare, health and/or wellness
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Well Living Lab:
The Well Living Lab, a Delos and Mayo Clinic collaboration, was created to research the real-world impact of indoor environments on human health and well-being, and generate evidence-based information that can be used in practical ways to create healthier indoor spaces. For more information about the Lab, visit www.welllivinglab.com.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and well-being by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com