Delos is seeking an experienced Business Operations Manager to oversee and manage the implementation of our smart home wellness intelligence system, DARWIN into the residential environment. The Business Operations Manager will lead the product logistics and installation process with our 3PL partners for customers seeking to create a healthier home environment with DARWIN. The position will work closely with the DARWIN service and support team to ensure the customer experience is seamless throughout the product lifecycle, from purchase to installation to user experience. The Business Operations Manager will work closely with vendors who supply product which fulfill the DARWIN ecosystem. The Business Operations Manager will have experience working within the residential or commercial market to install smart home systems and has successfully scaled smart home technology installations within the national builder industry and, or direct-to-consumer market and, with 3PL and external installation and commissioning groups.
- Create and implement a fully functional supply chain and scalable product delivery process for the residential business, in collaboration with 3PL partners.
- Manage the performance of our 3PL service providers and operations partners.
- Provide subject matter expert insight and guidance on all supply chain and business operations matters to efficiently enable product installation and commissioning into customer homes.
- Oversee and direct Delos’ Residential business operations scalability to a national rollout out with numerous installation partners and Clients.
- Work closely with the Delos Technology team to understand implementation and commissioning requirements of the DARWIN product as the ecosystem evolves.
- Work closely with the product development and vendor relations team members to understand new products that are being considered for implementation into the DARWIN ecosystem and provide insight into how products fit within the supply chain and commissioning process with 3PL partners.
- Develop strategic plans and processes to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of supply chain and installation operations.
- Establish, track, and report on performance metrics and benchmarks related to supply chain and installation operations.
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Minimum 10 years in a Business Operations or Supply Chain Management role at a smart home technology company.
- Experience developing, growing, and managing a business operations function from end to end in an organization which utilized 3PL/external partner resources to fulfill and commission smart connected products in the home.
- Experience implementing and running inventory management and procurement software systems preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Superior attention to detail and analytical skills
- APICS (CPIM, CSCP), Product Management (PMP) and/or Lean, Six Sigma training and certifications preferred
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com