Delos is seeking a candidate with a Mechanical Engineering. background and expertise in commercial HVAC and Air Filtration systems to join our team of professionals. This position will play a vital role in our continued growth and will sit at the intersection of Sales, Design, and Implementation. This role will work closely with our sales team to develop a keen understanding of client needs and existing mechanical systems, and will in turn work with our partners and vendors to develop, curate, and continuously improve upon customized solutions and strategies for our clients across a variety of commercial spaces (office, retail, hospitality, etc.) This highly visible position will work closely with a variety of internal functions, as well as interface regularly with clients, prospective clients, partners and vendors externally.
- Work with a cross-functional team to implement air purification systems for a wide variety of commercial clients
- Provide expertise and support to Sales team to communicate solutions and services, and to address client needs
- Review implementation strategies to retrofit Delos solutions into existing mechanical building systems
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings to determine client configurations and needs
- Participate in specification review and, when necessary, provide alternative recommendations
- Validate assumptions made during the proposal phase, and help to build a detailed cost estimate, scope of work, and project schedule in partnership with Sales and external MEP engineers
- Coordinate and collaborate with facilities managers and building engineers on design and implementation
- As required, visit client sites to review implementation solutions in accordance with Delos’ and the client’s expectations
- Answer technical questions from clients and prospective clients
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 10+ years experience as a licensed MEP with commercial HVAC systems background – design, implementation, and operations
- Experience interpreting and creating mechanical drawings and mechanical specification documents
- Extensive understanding of a wide variety of commercial HVAC configuration types
- Knowledge of, or experience with, air purification systems is a huge plus
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proactive and collaborative team member
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com