Delos is seeking a self-driven individual who approaches the world with a continual thirst for knowledge and who wants to be in an environment that utilizes a cross-disciplined, immersive and collaborative approach. You will be working directly with the Design Team’s Senior Vice President and Project Managers to refine and integrate the next generation of wellness solutions into the Residential Home Builder Environment, controlled by DARWIN Home Wellness Intelligence software platform.
- Work collaboratively with Delos Design team in the production of sketches, diagrams, specification packages and training guides for all stages of the project – from conceptual design to construction administration
- Create design presentation documents
- Generate quantity take-offs and initial analysis of incoming project opportunities. Prepare estimates and cost plans for air purification, water purification, circadian lighting and Darwin systems
- Assist in product development ideation
- Coordinate meetings with internal team, consultants, and contractors
- Assist in preparation of proposals, project collateral, presentations, and meeting notes
Candidate Profile & Requirements:
- 2-3 years working experience, preferably in residential design, with knowledge of real estate, design, architecture, technology, and construction
- BArch, Master of Architecture or Industrial Design professional degree
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Sketchup
- Knowledge of construction methods and materials is preferred
- Able to draw/draft proposed construction details
- Able to review construction documents, interior design finishes, shop drawings to discover discrepancies and verify details
- Ability to foresee problems and challenges while bringing solutions and recommendations to all phases of a project
- Excellent oral and written communication capabilities
- Strong organization skills, the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver efficiently in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Desire to learn and grow within the industry
- WELL and/or LEED AP a plus
- Knowledge/experience with MEP systems preferred
Pay for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com