Delos is seeking a self-driven individual who approaches the world with a continual thirst for knowledge and who wants to be in an environment that utilizes a cross-disciplined, immersive and collaborative approach. You will be working directly with the Design Team’s Senior Vice President and Project Managers to refine and integrate the next generation of wellness solutions into the Residential Home Builder Environment, controlled by DARWIN Home Wellness Intelligence software platform.
The candidate will be involved in day-to-day operations and production, including but not limited to proposal creation, construction details, product specification review, product development, project management, scheduling, coordination and other tasks related to DARWIN integration. The right candidate is well-versed in the Production Home Builder channel and comfortable managing large volumes of information, meeting stringent deadlines, and ensuring quality and compliance in every action while controlling various tight timelines.
- Conduct in-depth discoveries of prospective and current projects, including survey work, installation walk throughs, QA/QC checks
- Work with Production Home Builders to understand their brand and business objectives to help guide our solutions
- Project management and client relations from start to finish including working with outside consultants while maintaining a tight schedule
- Participate in specifying products and technology, project estimating and drafting proposals
- Oversee production of architectural overlays for all of the Darwin features, and ensure on time delivery to clients
- Continually improve and maintain continuity of communication and documentation between Delos Design team and client, owner rep, design partners, general contractors etc.
- Have a proactive, flexible, and responsive attitude when faced with partial blueprints, design developments, challenges, opportunities and changes
- Conceptualize, ideate and detail all needed materials to convey the design intent of a project
- Work with the internal teams to create and improve in-house technology solutions in order to impact the user experience and the built environment
- Work with other Delos internal teams on marketing and project collateral, and presentations
- Act as project liaison to service departments such as finance and procurement as needed
Candidate Profile & Requirements:
- BArch, March, Construction Management Degree or similar
- 15 years working experience, preferably in residential, production home builder channel (construction manager, project manager or the like)
- WELL and/or LEED AP a plus
- Interest and willingness to travel (at least 25% of the time)
- Experience in all phases of project delivery from interfacing with clients, planning, conceptual design, CD's, procurement installation and delivery
- In-field experience is required; knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Understanding and knowledge of the current health and environmental issues in the built environment
- Organization and good communication skills for interacting with clients, consultants, and contractors are essential.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with working under tight deadlines.
- Available full-time (40 hours a week, M-F), as needed for project specific work
Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com