Delos is seeking an experienced QA Lead / Manager to develop, implement, and maintain Quality Assurance strategies and processes. This position, reporting directly to the CTO, will require an experienced professional with 5 - 7 years of QA expertise. Working with our internal and external tech teams, this person will help evolve our quality philosophy as a whole and how this impacts the development of the DARWIN Home Wellness Intelligence platform. DARWIN focuses on four main components: air filtration, water purification, circadian lighting and comfort-focused technologies, all of which simulate the natural outdoor condition. Powered by Delos’ proprietary cloud-based algorithms, the dynamic platform interacts with an ecosystem of Delos approved products and solutions to bring wellness intelligence into the connected home environment.
- Responsible for the end to end ownership of the QA process, including setting the technical vision for developing test frameworks and automation.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance strategies and processes.
- Define testing and test automation coding norms, including technology/tool selection, oversight of their implementation, and promoting continuous improvement through regular reviews.
- Track quality assurance metrics and work with tech leads to improve results.
- Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage.
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Minimum 5 -7 years of experience in QA; 2 years in a management QA role
- Experienced hands-on manager who can build a QA function and ensure it performs
- Hands on experience with testing and testing automation
- Strong analytical skills and priority management.
- Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical staff
- Experience working with and managing remote teams is preferred
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com