Delos is looking for a dynamic, collaborative and driven Graphic Designer to join our Creative team. The Graphic Designer will work directly under the VP Creative Director.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience working with wellness, hospitality, fashion, beauty, residential and/or luxury brands, and possesses a sophisticated, refined, modern design sensibility and hands-on production skills. He/She should have branding, print and digital experience, any other mediums such as video, motion, photography or multimedia is a plus.
The Graphic Designer should be detail-oriented, flexible, versatile, and be able to self-manage, adhere to project calendars and work under pressure. Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders from other departments, the Graphic Designer will support a variety of design needs, projects, and requests to continuously streamline and increase efficacy in all design processes. The Graphic Designer will need to be client facing, and should have ability to present ideas to internal and external clients.
- Conceptualize and develop collateral for print and digital environments - projects include creating new business development presentations, creating marketing templates in Word or PowerPoint, ads, social media campaigns, brochures, ecommerce, digital and UI design mock-ups for websites and microsites
- Multitask and work on several projects at once, often with tight deadlines and with careful attention to detail
- Maintain brand guidelines and consistently high design standards
- Manage vendors and freelancers
- Research technology/production techniques as necessary
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Minimum 3-7 years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar
- Strong design portfolio (please include a portfolio URL or digital samples with your application)
- Technical expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Keynote; knowledge of After Effects, Flash, Dreamweaver, Muse, and HTML 5/CSS web production; illustration and photography skills a plus
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to articulate design rationale to internal teams and clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well with a wide range of internal clients
- Proven ability to work as a member of an integrated team and independently in an open office environment
- Working knowledge of print and production, vendor management
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com