Delos is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager to be responsible for developing and deploying supply chain solutions for the business. This candidate will have the responsibility to translate their strategic vision into actionable performance. The candidate will be detail oriented, passionate, and comfortable working within a start up type environment that is beginning to scale globally. Familiarity with cloud based fulfillment is a major plus. The candidate will be the face of Supply Chain operations to the organization and should be comfortable communicating on a daily basis with Senior leadership.
- Create and implement a fully functional supply chain
- Manage the performance of our 3PL service providers
- Provide subject matter expert insight and guidance on all supply chain matters
- Oversee and direct Delos’ supply chain scalability from development to commercialization
- Develop strategic plans and processes to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Establish, track, and report on performance metrics and benchmarks related to supply chain
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Minimum 5 years in a Supply Chain Management role
- Experience developing, growing, and managing a supply chain from end to end, ideally in a growing agile organization
- Experience implementing and running inventory management and procurement software systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Superior attention to detail and analytical skills
- APICS (CPIM, CSCP), Product Management (PMP) and/or Lean, Six Sigma training and certifications preferred
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com