Delos is seeking a driven, creative, and meticulous marketing professional to join our team. The Marketing Director will have the opportunity to advance Delos’ impactful work by contributing to a wide array of digital and content strategy for initiatives spanning email marketing, digital advertising, marketing automation and website assets. This individual will play a key role in the broader marketing team and will have the opportunity to help shape the creative and digital direction of our marketing efforts.
Above all, the Marketing Director is a detail-oriented, deadline-driven individual who is passionate about modern marketing and possesses strong experience across the digital realm. The right fit for this role is a disruptive, creative thinker who is eager to contribute and advance Delos and our mission of Health and Wellness in the built environment.
- Play a lead role in the development and execution of Delos’ marketing, branding and advertising strategy
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing approaches that maximize the company’s opportunities through market and competitive analysis
- Contribute to development of online marketing strategy, which will include all aspects of SEO, SEM, digital marketing campaigns, partner marketing campaigns, etc.
- Develop and manage detailed projects and timelines, budgets, status reports, client communication and vendor partner coordination, etc.
- Support new business initiatives/research and presentations/proposals
- Partner with creative team for successful production and implementation of marketing collateral
- Identify and introduce marketing automation/digital marketing tools, including those related to SEO, Google AdWords, digital ads, email capture forms, and more
- Review digital analytics across platforms: identify successes and ideate ways to improve based on the data
- Stay abreast of digital trends and report back to the team on best practices, emerging platforms and content types
- Define and prioritize target audience segments, understand marketing needs and develop tailored content funnels that map to key customer personas
- Develop and execute work plans focused on leveraging content production and community management in support of Delos’ business objectives
- Contribute content ideas and leadership on a wide array of deliverables, ranging from brochures to website copy
- Lead in the planning and production of events and related materials on an as-needed basis
- Act as an advocate for bold and creative thinking, constantly encouraging teams to go beyond the status quo
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Five to seven+ years experience working in marketing and communications in either an agency or in-house capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design, business or related discipline
- Very strong writing and copyediting experience and impeccable attention to detail/style rules
Strong working expertise of digital marketing, including deep channel knowledge of Paid Search (SEM), Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Display, Native and Affiliate
Hands-on digital marketing experience across core Digital channels (Search, Social, Direct & Programmatic Display)
Demonstrated expertise in driving brand awareness and establishing a corporate voice
Proven record of creating innovative and targeted brand campaigns and programs that generate results
Hands on experience using data from digital and site analytics tools (Doubleclick, multi-touch attribution, Google Analytics) to make marketing decisions
Excellent oral and communicator; ability to transform detailed analysis and digital marketing complexity into straightforward summaries for all levels of the organization
Experience in contributing to many different marketing project types: digital, social media, print, environmental/spatial, etc.
Flexible: comfortable with shifting strategies when necessary
- Passionate changemaker and advocate with a strong personal/professional interest in health and wellness
- Innovative design and marketing thinker who loves to stay on top of industry trends and tools, and leverage them at work
- Detail and deadline-oriented; creative problem solver
- Experience in events and experiential marketing is a strong plus
Compensation: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with prior experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included for full-time employees.
Applicants are selected based upon their qualifications for this position and without regard to the applicant’s race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, citizenship or alienage status, veteran status, whether children are, may be or would be residing with a person, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™ and founder of the WELL Building Standard™, Delos is transforming our homes, offices, schools, and other indoor environments by placing health and wellness at the center of design and construction decisions. The Delos platform includes research, consulting, merchandising, and programming and licensing innovative solutions for the built environment, creating spaces that nurture and promote human health and wellbeing.
Exploring the intersection between humans and the built environment, Delos creates spaces that actively contribute to human health, performance and wellbeing by marrying the best innovations in technology, health, science, design, and enterprise. We see the built-environment as an asset to maximize human-potential and envision environments that enhance us. Environments that are proactive, enabling us to live better by cultivating better lifestyle choices and by solving health problems before they are created. We have broadened the scope of environmental sustainability, extending the concept beyond the best of green technology to an integrated solution that addresses human sustainability.
Our mission is to build a better world. Join us.
For additional information, please visit us at www.delos.com