Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for a Growth Lead to join the Growth team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
- Lead the growth and performance initiatives and assist to generate valuable insights on performance across Delivery Hero KSA market portfolio.
Your heroic skills:
- Lead several of Delivery Hero’s growth and performance improvement initiatives with direct revenue or cost impact.
- Will take ownership of local cross-(functional) initiatives to strengthen our customer experience, supplier & restaurant relationships, products, logistics or internal processes
- Support senior management with regular and ad hoc reports, business cases and other critical topics
- Identify potential fields of improvement, develop hypotheses and provide new insights with your analysis to further increase our commercial efficiency.
- Work together with Delivery Hero's central data team and international performance teams to translate data into meaningful insights and present recommendations to key decision-makers to help regional managers improve Q commerce performance
- Monitor and challenge business, financial and functional performance and drive key OKRs working on different strategic analysis for specific regions
- Support the development and growth of a dedicated team of Revenue/Pricing/Assortment Analysts
- Drive performance management by working closely with Regional Directors for each of the company’s 4 segments, as well as a wider set of functions including Q-Commerce, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Product and Logistics
- Drive the decision-making process on crucial topics such as shops' commission rates, assortment optimization, delivery fees, advertising, promotions or up-selling across all Delivery Hero KSA brands.
- Help set targets for local project teams in Delivery Hero
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, management or engineering
- 2- 4 years of work experience in management consulting, investment banking, transaction advisory, business development or e-commerce
- Have a data-driven person with a high degree of comfort with financial statements, analytics, numbers, business modeling and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- Highly motivated, willing to take ownership of tasks and determined to see projects through to completion
- Able to create structured solutions while working independently in a fast-paced professional environment
- Enjoy solving complex data problems in Excel and have high attention to detail
- A hands-on team player with outstanding communication skills
- Highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent in handling business challenges
- Thrive in the challenge
Why Delivery Hero?
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!