Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join the Marketing team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
- You are responsible for planning and coordinating events to promote a particular project, including advertising initiatives and marketing campaigns. Your duty also includes coordinating the efforts of various stakeholders and marketing roles, and developing strategic plans for communicating a brand message.
Your heroic skills:
- Own the annual trade-driving calendar for Quick Commerce to drive growth
- Project manage quarterly campaign preparation to plan and execute, from providing summary materials for suppliers to briefing in banner artwork
- Collaborate with Category Managers, Operations, and the Marketing team, ensuring all stakeholders are clear on roles, responsibilities, and timings
- Incorporate supplier funding opportunities into plans and work closely with the team to execute
- Analyze all on-going campaigns, including daily tracking of performance and budget management
- Work with CRM and Performance teams to identify and track campaign success in delivering business objectives, analyze relevant data streams to lead improvements
- Implement competitive intelligence and market insights review process
- Analyze datasets to identify consumer and market trends, and suggest high impact growth strategies to boost volume growth while keeping margins on target
- Work with the Marketing team to amplify trade-driving campaigns in customer communications and develop content to drive brand top of mind, trial, and orders
Nice to have:
- 4+ years work-related experience in Campaign Management / Trade Marketing Management
- Experience with E-commerce/FMCG/grocery retailers is a plus
- Ability to manage complexity and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders - experience in a matrixed, high growth company will be valued
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English
Why Delivery Hero?
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!