Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Business Intelligence for Editions
The Editions Business Intelligence Analyst will be a pivotal member of one of the newest and most exciting teams in the Strategic Projects department. Our goal is to get our customers addicted to Deliveroo. We want people to use Deliveroo 3 times a day, every day. This is going to take fresh minds and an ability to think differently.
As an analyst, your role will be to support effective decision making across the team by analysing data from various sources and communicating your insight in a clear and digestible format. You will need to collaborate with a variety of different teams within the business, whether that is user research, product managers, engineers or your fellow data analysts, so you need to enjoy working in partnership with like-minded people.
That which is measured, improves, and it will be your job to decide what we measure so it’s important that our metrics and reporting are spot on. You will also be asked to perform deep-dives on issues as they arise to find the root cause and identify potential solutions.
- A hunger for solving data problems, and for learning new techniques and skills whilst doing so.
- Numerical and with strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in SQL and Excel (and ideally Python or R).
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and convey mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
- BSc degree (or higher) in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or any other highly quantitative field.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Google Analytics or other web analytics systems.
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Looker, Periscope, or Tableau.
- Free food and LOTS of it.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new MacBook and stuff.
- An abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.