Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We solve complex problems in real time, connecting millions of customers with thousands of restaurants and riders to deliver food in more than 200 cities in 12 countries. All in under 30 minutes.
We constantly innovate: whether that means investing in bespoke super-kitchens to host our restaurant partners in new areas, launching a Marketplace+ model to allow restaurant partners to use their own fleet of riders, or setting up a food purchasing ecosystem to allow our partners to leverage purchasing scale.
Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced, and on a mission to change the way people eat. It’s ambitious, but so are we. And we need more people like you.
Business Intelligence for Editions
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Editions will be a pivotal member of one of the newest and most exciting teams in the Strategic Projects department. Our goal is to get our customers addicted to Deliveroo. We want people to use Deliveroo 3 times a day, every day. This is going to take fresh minds and an ability to think differently.
As a partner to the Editions team, your role will be to support effective decision-making by analysing data from various sources and communicating your insight in a clear and digestible format. You will need to collaborate with a variety of different teams within the business, whether that is user research, product managers, engineers or your fellow data analysts, so you need to enjoy working in partnership with like-minded people.
That which is measured, improves, and it will be your job to decide what we measure so it’s important that our metrics and reporting are spot on. You will also be asked to perform deep-dives on issues as they arise to find the root cause and identify potential solutions.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to scope, manage and execute a project from end-to-end.
- A hunger for solving data problems, and for learning new techniques and skills whilst doing so.
- Numerical and with strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in SQL and Excel (and ideally Python or R).
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and convey mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Google Analytics or other web analytics systems.
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Looker, Periscope, or Tableau.
- BSc degree (or higher) in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or any other highly quantitative field.
- Amazing HQ office located in central London with collaborative working spaces.
- Free Deliveroo Plus - free delivery and access to special offers.
- Flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days.
- Maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave.
- Prayer room, nap room, and a stunning rooftop garden.
- Learning resources and support for attending/speaking at conferences.
- Discounted private healthcare, pension contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership.
- Friday lunches on us from all your favourite places.
- Summer and end-of-year parties, plus regular social events.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.