Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Reporting to the Global Head of Consumer Comms (who is based in London) they will:
- Act as the day-to-day contact for our consumer PR agency in Australia
- Build relationships and work closely with the local marketing teams to manage and maximise all PR opportunities
- Draft responses and statements for media enquiries
- Manage requests for interviews and information across the business
- Share learnings and results across the business to maximise ROI
- Developing and maintain PR assets that work across countries
- Deliver high-impact PR campaigns for the market, across the region and on a global basis
- 3-5 years experience in a comms role, liaising with the media directly
- Outstanding organisational ability
- Flawless written English
- Experience in fast-paced environments
- A self-starter that’s comfortable with constant change
- Education level requirement: 2:1 degree level or above
Nice to haves
- Experience of managing agencies from an in-house position
- Experience of working at a start-up or high-growth business
- Budget management and reporting
- Experience of developing brand visibility across social media channels and engaging with bloggers and influencers
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.