Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into your home and office - fast. We work with hundreds of the UK’s best restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Reporting into the Head of Restaurant Operations, the Restaurant Operations Associate will help to improve the operational efficiency of our restaurant partners through analysis and process development. The Restaurant Operations team looks at our restaurant partners’ operational efficiency as well as supporting our commercial teams. Your role will include the following:
- Meeting with and building relationships with some of our biggest restaurant partners
- Helping to improve operational efficiency though analysis and process design
- Liaising with the account management team and ensuring they have the right tools and infrastructure
- Helping to collect restaurant and Account Management feedback for Product and Tech teams on system design
The ideal candidate has experience of carrying out analysis work and preferably has an understanding of the restaurant industry. The candidate also requires the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Passionate about food and restaurants
- Desire to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.