Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Help support the Creative Studio Manager with the smooth running of the creative studio.
In detail, responsibilities across the role will cover:
Day to day running of the studio:
- Managing the daily workflow on Bynder (our project management tool) across the Creative Studio and any freelance resource to schedule briefs within required SLAs and deliver briefs on time
- Updating Creative Studio resource planner with new briefs/pending briefs/briefs awaiting feedback
- Responsible for maintaining consistent workflow for all employees within the studio
- Responsible for working directly with the Creative Studio Manager to ensure the right casting and time is booked against a job
- Communicating briefs/workflow to the studio and brand teams as required
- Help keep freelance planning and spend up to date with the Creative Studio Manager
- Have a good production knowledge of all projects, employee skills and personalities within the studio to allow appropriate resource allocations to the right person
- Support Creative Studio Manager with daily admin tasks
- Support Production Manager as required to deliver work
- Working with the Creative Studio Manager to find and book freelance resource as needed.
What you will need:
2-4 years in a similar role
Thrive in a fast paced environment and stay calm under pressure
Be able to juggle multiple task and prioritise effectively
Be able to develop a strong working relationship with the Creative Studio Manager, Studio and Brand Teams
Be commercially minded and focus on business priorities
A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
Subsidised gym membership
Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
An extremely fun team to work alongside!
Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.