Corporate Account Manager - Singapore
Singapore · Corporate
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the Singapore’s best loved restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Corporate Account Manager is to increase revenue and nurture the relationships for our existing business clients. They will also liaise between Deliveroo and our Corporate Clients to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager are:
- Building relationships with portfolio clients to understand how Deliveroo for Business can meet their needs
- Using data to identify key accounts for revenue growth within your assigned portfolio
- Pitching new use cases or product features to clients
- Liaising with Business Development Managers and Operations teams to manage all corporate account requests
- Assist in the development of systems and processes to enhance the corporate client engagement process
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client promotions
- Playing a role in growing our corporate business as a core vertical in Singapore, including developing our corporate operations, customer service, account management and marketing capabilities.
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly methodical with a strong sense of customer service.
- A natural-born negotiator - a driven and hard-working individual
- Excellent attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Creative – exhibits tenacity, always finding new solutions.
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in the a client-facing role an asset
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Ownership and responsibility - have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Phone subsidies
- Health and Dental insurance coverage