Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favorite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Deliveroo launched in Belgium in 2015 and quickly became the leading food delivery company. Over a year into operations, we are working with over 1200 restaurants in Belgium and are still recording two-digit growth. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate Community Associate!
As a Community Associate you are part of a young, enthusiastic international team. Important for this job is that you are able to be creative and think about out of the box solutions. You are a connector and find challenge in connecting young, old(er), Dutch and International riders to our company and making sure they enjoy working for Deliveroo.
The responsibilities of a Community Associate are:
- Motivating riders and ensuring that they love working for Deliveroo
- Having full communication with our riders
- Staying in touch with our rider fleet in several cities in Belgium
- Actively contributing to our social media strategy
- Enabling our riders to make use of fun and (for them) useful discounts
- Creating content for our riders (newsletters, social media)
Our ideal candidate
- Has a bachelor or university degree
- Has 0-2 years of work experience
- Speaks and writes Dutch, French & English!
- Is enthusiastic, cheerful and a strong communicator
- Has great organizational skills
- Has perfect communicative skills to lead our rider community
- Has knowledge of various social media channels
- Is able to look for improvements independently and shows initiative to improve processes should this be necessary
- Is a problem solver
- Is able to switch between multiple systems and is a multitasker
- Ideally lives in the middle of the Netherlands
- Is willing to travel
Of course we have something to offer as well:
- To gain experience in a young, ambitious and rapidly expanding international company
- To work in an environment where opportunities are up for grasp and where there is a lot of room for your own ideas
- A competitive salary
- A laptop and phone reimbursement
- Sports activity every fortnight
- Delicious food!