Corporate Account Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favorite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Deliveroo launched in the Netherlands and Belgium in 2015 and quickly became the leading food delivery company. Over a year into operations, we are working with over 2500 restaurants across both countries and are still recording two-digit growth. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder!
The primary role of the Corporate Account Manager is to liaise between Deliveroo and our corporate customers in all our secondary cities in both The Netherlands and Belgium (Flanders) to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager will include:
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising amongst your Senior Corporate Manager, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Driver Operations and the Restaurant Account Management Team.
- Working with the Senior Corporate Manager and Customer service team to ensure complaints are passed onto the appropriate departments and handled quickly and effectively
- Proactively nurture and grow each of your assigned accounts through any means necessary
- Design and implementation of corporate marketing campaigns to ensure a growth in orders
- Conduct a demo of all new clients once they are active on our platform
- Follow up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when it's released
We’re looking for a bright, articulate and confident person who enjoys working at a fast pace, with competing priorities. A creative, strategic and practical thinker, you’re keen to ensure both people and processes perform better than ever! With a perfect combination of business mindset and relationship building skills, you have what it takes to engage and influence others, and solve problems collaboratively. This position would be suited to someone at HBO/WO level, who is enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
We want people with...
- A genuine passion to provide the highest level of customer service
- A keen eye for the most minute detail
- The ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step and managing time effectively
- A real hunger to succeed and ambition to grow the business
- Confident communicator that is confident liaising with a diverse range of people
- Previous client relationship management experience
- A perfect expression in Dutch and English, notice of French is a plus
- Any experience working as an Account Manager or in a Professional Services firms will be a strong advantage
- Become a key member of a fast-growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Lots of delicious food!