APAC Partnerships Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too, we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
- You'll focus on building and owning consumer partnerships in APAC, working tightly with internal teams at our London HQ and across our APAC international markets.
- Helping set the partnership strategy, you’ll research sectors and identify partnership structures that can help us achieve our business objectives. You’ll identify and review opportunities, pitch Deliveroo to brands, manage inbounds and negotiate and recruit new partnerships.
- Relationship building with existing partner brands, evaluating existing partnerships and analysing ways to amplify the existing relationship.
- Lead on developing and executing on partnership campaigns from initial pitch to final execution: you’ll own the process, and work closely with our internal teams (such as CRM, creative campaigns, content, PR, business intelligence and product) to execute the partnership vision. You’ll oversee everything from contract negotiation through to the creation of digital and physical activations.
- Focus on the details - proposals, external presentations and pitches, partner reporting, internal reporting - whilst maintaining a focus on the big picture and the overall direction of the team within the company.
- Building and scaling partnerships to one of the most significant customer acquisition sources for Deliveroo.
The ideal candidate would have experience in partnerships, both online and offline.
- 6+ years marketing / partnerships experience
- Excellent people skills and relationship building abilities
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers
- Display high levels of analytical skills: being numbers driven is key as you need to look at weekly customer metrics to decide on appropriate marketing initiatives and budget allocation
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns. Take ownership and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.