Rider Operations Representative
Our mission is to bring the world's best local restaurant food to everyone's home or office - fast!
We work with thousands of the UK's top restaurants, from household names like Carluccio's, GBK and Nando's, to everyone's favourite independents.
As a Rider Operations Representative you would be a critical part of the operations process here at Deliveroo. This vibrant and varied role provides numerous challenges and the opportunity to make a real and positive impact on a rapidly growing company as you help us provide riders across London.
- Administration experience
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Thrive in a targeted, fast paced, people focused environment.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel.
You will have daily contact with prospective new riders, guiding them through the supply process and ultimately ensuring that this is completed speedily and accurately. You will also be essential to implementing improvements and change as the process is developed and adapted to the needs of the business. This means that there is always a fresh challenge to get stuck into and that no two days are ever the same!
- Competitive compensation package.
- Chance to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing start ups.
- Free lunch Friday!
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space.
- Discounted gym membership to work off the free food.
- Work in a highly motivated and inspirational team.