An exciting opportunity to join an ever growing, expanding and changing team within the Supply Support function. You will take ownership of our dynamic calls teams, constantly evaluating and improving how they work as well as identifying improvements that can be made to processes that affect your team.
Each day will present a new challenge that will need to be tackled and solved which means you will never stop learning or being challenged.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English, with style and the ability to employ the appropriate tone of voice for the situation.
- You rise to the challenge of always trying to find a solution to problems.
- You enjoy looking into processes, understanding how they work and finding ways to optimise them.
- You are keen to ensure that your teams are providing riders with the best possible customer experience.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A relentless work ethic and a willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Experience of managing a team is a plus.
- A good degree or equivalent experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating streamlined processes by which inbound and outbound calls from applicants travel through and affect the Supply pipelines across the UKIE.
- Management and training of ~15 Supply Support Reps across two teams.
- Liaising and consulting with key stakeholders across the business, such as the Legal and Comms/PR teams.
- Creating and implementing new processes to drive efficiency within the team and provide amazing service to our potential riders.
- Creating, analysing and sharing reporting with relevant stakeholders.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.