Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to sink your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 160 cities.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Operations Support department and help to keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated. This is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and develop your operational abilities.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You rise to the challenge of always trying to find a solution to the problem.
- You enjoy looking into processes, understanding how they work and finding ways to optimise them.
- You are keen to ensure that your teams are providing riders with the best possible support.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A relentless work ethic and a willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Experience of managing a team is a plus.
- A good degree or equivalent experience
- Management and training of ~10 Rider Support Reps.
- Maintaining high rider satisfaction by ensuring the team deal with queries quickly and accurately.
- Liaising and consulting with key stakeholders across the business.
- Working closely with tech to identify any bugs, rollout new features and provide feedback on new features.
- Dealing with and coordinating responses to escalations and analysing the root causes of fee queries.
- Creating and implementing new processes to drive efficiency within the team and provide amazing service to our riders.
- Creating, analysing and sharing reporting with relevant stakeholders.