Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into your home and office - fast. We work with hundreds of Germany’s best restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms. We tailor specifically to these firms through our corporate business unit, Deliveroo for Business (DFB).
The Head of Deliveroo for Business Germany is in charge of our corporate business unit and will lead the sales and account manager team to win new business and optimise existing accounts.
This person will liaise with the local and international management teams in order to achieve targets.
The role includes:
- Manage and expand the corporate sales teams in Germany in order to achieve sales targets
- Lead the account management team to optimize our existing client portfolio
- Liaising with the heads of operations and customer service to streamline orders and procedures for existing clients
- Liaise with the marketing team to roll out corporate marketing initiatives
- Liaising with the Head of Deliveroo for Business to prioritize needed product features based on Account Manager / Corporate Customer feedback
- Implement policies, protocols, and features to better the Corporate Customer Experience
- Design and implement incentive structure to promote a strong team performance
- Take ownership over the marketing budget for all account related initiatives
- Take ownership over Salesforce processes and monitor sales & account manager performance on a team and individual level
- Report back to the local and international management teams regarding progress in the market
- Participate in off-sites with other international corporate Heads to share best-practices
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly customer-focused. This person also requires the following attributes:
- Fluency in English and German
- +4 years experience in a B2B commercial role, preferably managing a sales & account management team
- Track records of achieving and surpassing aggressive sales targets
- Natural leader, who can not only build, but also mentor a team
- Driven, hard-working, and a self-starter
- Has experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Is passionate about food and restaurants
- Desire to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
- Attractive package based on seniority and experience
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Lots of great food!