We're looking for a Product Marketing Director to join our growing Tech organisation. Our products enable consumers to place orders, restaurants to receive and handle them, riders to effectively deliver them with speed, and internal teams to keep the entire process moving. This is done across a range of geographies, with a variety of challenges and opportunities.
As the Product Marketing Director, you’ll lead a growing team of Product Marketing Managers operating across the various part of our product and working across our various customer segments. You’ll support the team to develop positioning and messaging for new products & features, you’ll own the go-to-market planning, and you’ll drive demand, adoption, and satisfaction with our products.
You’ll ideally bring to the role a multidisciplinary background—including people management, business strategy, product marketing, project management and analytical skills —and be passionate about food in general and Deliveroo in particular. If you're analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we'd love to meet you.
- Growing, managing and mentoring the PMM team.
- Supporting the team with development of core product positioning and messaging for key products and features.
- Ensuring effective go-to-market planning, collaborating closely with Product Management, Design, Operations and Commercial teams, Marketing, Data Science and other cross-functional groups to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement and affinity.
- Influencing product strategy and product communications through relevant consumer and product insights, driving alignment across teams when needed.
- Tackling complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Building relationships with senior leaders across product management, engineering, operations, commercial and marketing teams across Deliveroo in HQ and internationally.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical, marketing, or business discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing a team
- International marketing experience
- Proven experience in leading B2B or B2C product marketing programs
- Internet or technology industry experience