Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favorite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re almost five years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
The Dutch and Belgian Operations team will soon be merged into one strong team. The four Benelux teams we will be building in the Operations departments are: Support, Engagement, Performance, and Supply. We are looking for a Rider Supply Associate who can help us. Your role in this position entails that you will greatly contribute to the Rider Supply Process.Therefore we are looking for someone who has demonstrable analytical skills.You will be solving problems along the line of:
- Positioning Deliveroo as beneficial Rider employer
- Attracting, signing, and retaining as many Riders as needed
- Optimizing the Rider Supply Process with all concerning topics
In the role of Rider Supply Associate, your day could look a lot like this:
09:30 -09:45 Sharing weekend experiences with your colleagues.
09:45 -11:00 Answering emails and go through the weekly planning
11:00 -12:00 Weekly opening with the firm wide Benelux team.
12:00 -12:30 Discussing ongoing cases with the Operations Performance team
12:30 - 13:00 Answering questions from Riders and colleagues on an ad hoc basis
13:00 - 13:30 lunch (yum)
13:30 - 16:00 Further optimize the Rider onboarding process based on last week's data.
16:00 - 16:30 1-1 meeting with your manager
16:30 - 16:45 Clear your head with a refreshing walk in the park
16:45 - 18:30 Work on the recruitment topic alongside the Community team
Our ideal candidate has;
• A completed a University degree;
• 0-2 years work experience;
• Extremely strong analytical skills
• You have a self driven & great problem-solving ability;
• Quick switch between multiple systems and multitasking in a fast environment
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.