What we do
At Deliveroo, we're on a mission to change the way people eat.
To do this, we need to build an amazing team – and that's why we need you.
Since 2013, we’ve been delivering food from the best restaurants to customers in less than 30 minutes. Backed with investment from the likes of Index Ventures, DST and Accel, we now operate in 200 cities across 12 countries in Europe and APAC.
The Content, Research and Design team defines how our customers, riders, restaurants and employees interact with Deliveroo’s products. Based in London, our team has a global impact, with our work reaching customers in Singapore, riders in Amsterdam and restaurant kitchens in Paris.
What you will be working on
As Content, Research & Design recruiter, you will:
- Source, interview, hire and on-board world-class talent across the User Research, Content Strategy and Product Design disciplines
- Become the “go to person” at Deliveroo on all things Content, Research & Design recruitment - from interview process through to comp packages and market know-how
- Own recruitment end to end and drive it, rather than just support it
- Work with the recruitment and hiring teams at Deliveroo to fine tune recruitment processes
- Drive cross-team recruitment projects. From interview training to candidate onboarding to our careers page, if you believe in continuous improvement, there’s no shortage of initiatives to get involved in
- Running events and helping with social channels - we’re looking for you to help drive forward our employer brand.
What you should bring
Job requirements and some things we’d like to see in you:
- Experience in design, research and/or content recruitment - either internal experience or a solid billing history in an agency.
- People skills. You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term.
- You’re able to source and hire awesome people directly without depending on recruitment agencies (we don’t use them here)
- As a recruiter, you don’t rely on a candidate database to find people. You should be able to source people using some pretty standard tools beyond Linkedin. Tools from yesteryear such as Connectifier and Context Scout will hopefully mean something to you. We’d love it if you can bring some sourcing tricks with you too.
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- Attention to detial :-) plenty of it please!
- A sense of humour - dry, sarcastic, slapstick - it doesn’t matter, just have one! :)
What you can expect
- An excellent recruitment team (if we do say so ourselves) to work with, learn from and share ideas with
- Autonomy to do your job the way you want to do it
- Fantastic experience at one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups
- Regular off-sites with the team, game nights and the legendary “Bun-day Monday”
- Food. So much food. Nom Nom.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.