What we do
At Deliveroo, we're on a mission to change the way people eat.
To do this, we need to make products that are relatable and understandable – and that's why we need you.
Since 2013, we’ve been delivering food from the best restaurants to customers in less than 30 minutes. Backed with investment from the likes of Index Ventures, DST and Accel, we now operate in 200 cities across 12 countries in Europe and APAC.
The Content, Research and Design team defines how customers, riders, restaurants and employees interact with Deliveroo’s products. As a User Research Coordinator at Deliveroo, you'll work with the research team to organise and coordinate research projects that help us build understanding of the people our products serve every single day.
What you will be working on
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Recruit participants for research studies, across our customers, riders and restaurants
- Work with researchers to identify participant criteria, source and schedule participants (or work with a third party to do so)
- Organise and distribute participant incentives
- Manage the organisation of our research studies, both in the UK and internationally, and ensure they run smoothly on the day
- Manage the use and booking of cameras and other research equipment
- Optimising our methods for sourcing and identifying research participants
What you should bring
We value intellectual humility, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to move quickly when needed. But above all else, we're looking for unique personalities with varied backgrounds that add something new to our team.
This role is for you if you:
- Have experience in administrative support
- Have experience in recruiting participants for research purposes
- Love to be organised and thrive on juggling multiple tasks at the same time
- Have experience working with Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Enjoy thinking on your feet and dealing with last minute issues or changes of plan
- Are confident dealing with and building relationships with third party providers
- Have a basic understanding and interest in User Research and Product Design
What you can expect
We try to encourage an informal, passionate and respectful culture where you are given the trust and autonomy to do what you think is right for the business. We’re also deeply committed to continuous improvement as a team and company, so everyones input and contribution to making the team better is hugely valued. But most of all, we are creating an energetic and entrepreneurial working environment - no two days will ever feel the same.
Beyond that, we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Whatever equipment you need
- Generous pension plan
- An in-house gym and a subsidised gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation support
- Casual and fun working environment designed for productivity, with beverages, healthy snacks, and free lunch on Fridays
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.