Deliveroo Hong Kong – Corporate account manager
Hong Kong - Corporate
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the Hong Kong's best loved restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Corporate Account Manager is to liaise between Deliveroo and our corporate customers to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager will include:
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising amongst your Corporate Business Development Managers, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Driver Operations and the Restaurant Account Management Team.
- Working with Corporate Business Development Managers and Customer Service team to ensure complaints are passed onto the appropriate departments and handled quickly and effectively
- Proactively nurture and grow each of your assigned accounts through any means necessary
- Conduct a demo of all new clients once they are active on our platform
- Follow up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when it's released
- Creating fun and attractive marketing content to increase sales from current corporate customers
- Plan and lead corporate events to build strong relationships with existing customers.
We’re looking for a bright, articulate and confident person who enjoys working at a fast pace, with competing priorities. A creative, strategic and practical thinker, you’re keen to ensure both people and processes perform better than ever! With a perfect combination of business mindset and relationship building skills, you have what it takes to engage and influence others, and solve problems collaboratively. This position would be suited to someone at graduate level, who is enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
We want people with...
- A genuine passion to provide the highest level of customer service
- A keen eye for the most minute detail
- The ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step and managing time effectively
- A real hunger to succeed and ambition to grow
- Confident communicator that is confident liaising with a diverse range of people, particularly senior members of the Hong Kong’s elite businesses.
- Previous client relationship management experience
- Any experience working within Professional Services firms will be a strong advantage
- Previous experience in marketing will be a strong advantage
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Health and dental insurance coverage