Our mission is to bring the world’s best local restaurants into everyone’s home and office. We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, a formula that now allows us to deliver great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms. We cater to these corporate clients through our Deliveroo for Business (“DFB”) division which offers a tailored product for businesses.
The International Corporate Associate will form part of the Deliveroo for Business team, focusing on growing DFB in our European and Asian markets. Based in London, you will report directly into the Head of Deliveroo for Business and work alongside all the local teams on strategy, performance, and new initiatives.
The responsibilities of the International Corporate Associate includes:
- Commercial strategy and planning - help in setting out commercial strategies that local teams can execute based on data compiled from our existing operations. Improve, maintain, and coordinate our yearly forecasting models
- New project initiatives - launch and own various projects for the division that span across multiple geographies and business units, including marketing, customer service, and operations
- Performance management - liaise with all international teams to review, discuss, and analyse the current performance of the division. This includes presenting to all the local DFB team leads
- Sales operations optimization - working with our sales operations team to optimize and improve our CRM systems and procedures to sell more, faster
- Product input and coordination - work as a liaison between local teams and the DFB product team to make sure new product features are efficiently rolled out to clients and feedback is looped back to inform our future features
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement and growth - DFB is a young team, meaning there is plenty that still needs building as we scale up
This role requires an analytical and entrepreneurial individual that can take on projects with minimal guidance. This person is a self-starter and a keen problem-solver.
Additional requirements include:
- 2 - 3 years experience in consulting or investment banking
- Experience in a fast-moving startup culture, ideally in business development or commercial strategy
- Strong analytical skills to make data driven decisions for commercial and operational performance
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organisation
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced stats and excel skills, i.e. to separate the signal from the noise
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Deliveroo Plus membership (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, or religion. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.