Job Title: Strategy Analyst
Location: London, Cannon Street
Closing Date: 13th April 2018
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Strategy Analyst will be part of the team responsible for designing and implementing the commercial and operations strategy for Deliveroo Editions. This will involve liaising with the commercial and operations teams on an ongoing basis as well as for long-term projects.
- Defining the strategy for the commercial and operations teams to achieve their KPIs
- Tracking, reporting and reviewing performance against KPIs
- Diagnosing gaps in performance and providing actionable solutions to address them
- Designing and implementing projects which drive long-term growth
- Communication with key stakeholders in the team, and feeding back to other functions
The role requires strong analytical skills with a track-record of delivering projects with multiple stakeholders:
- 1 - 3 years of consulting / in-house strategy experience
- Ability to simplify and explain complex problems in a clear and structured manner
- A driven and flexible self starter who can prioritise a challenging workload
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent SQL skills
- Willingness to problem-solve and hustle to find solutions (even if unconventional)
- Become one of the early employees of one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.