Social Media and Content Manager
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too, we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities!
Based in Dublin and reporting to the Head of Marketing for Ireland, the Social Media & Content Manager will be working closely with the Irish team, the UK Social Media and CRM teams and will be directly responsible for Social Media, CRM and Digital Content for Deliveroo Ireland.
- Executing the day-to-day social media content calendar to ensure Deliveroo’s social channels are kept up to date and content goes out on time.
- Create content that drives engagement and quality traffic to Deliveroo.ie
- Work with regional restaurant teams and our restaurant partners to promote local content to relevant audiences. Send restaurant posts.
- Communicate with the Deliveroo tone of voice.
- Help to create Deliveroo’s social strategy through weekly reporting, highlighting key findings, success and learnings.
- Monitor and engage in customer interactions. Work with customer service to ensure queries and questions are being responded to quickly and effectively to help grow brand love.
- Maintain and source relationships with influencers.
- Collaborate with the CRM Manager to manage, create and deploy campaigns.
- Manage the customer email campaign calendar to ensure that scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion.
- Create and send any mass comms to restaurants and customers on a monthly and adhoc basis.
- Track customer cohorts (Ambassadors, Actives and Inactives)
- Build emails and Push Notifications campaigns.
- Perform campaign-specific testing.
- Manage email revision and approval process through the deployment of proofs.
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation to create targeted campaigns.
- Post campaign reporting.
- Video and content creation.
- Blog production & content.
- Digital campaigns, in app banners.
- Production of T&C’s for campaigns.
- Voucher creation and tracking.
- Maintain relations with PR UK & IE.
- Liaise with marketing managers / digital managers in restaurants.
- Manage payments with finance.
- At least 2-3 years experience.
- A strong interest in social and paid media and customer relationship management.
- Understanding of the social media landscape and content that works on the key channels, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Experience working with Facebook and Twitter promotion platforms and understanding of audience segmentation.
- Strong wordsmith and great communicator.
- Analytical skills with solid MS Excel experience.
- Experience briefing and working on video content.
- A self-starter with an eye for detail.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and ability to multitask.
- A great attitude and willingness to work on a variety of marketing assignments.
Nice to haves:
- Photoshop and GIF creation experience.
- Degree level education and/or relevant experience preferred.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. We'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- A competitive salary.