Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen.
It’s a formula that’s working too as we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 150 cities.
The Business Development function are responsible for bringing the best restaurant partners to Deliveroo.
As a BDM, you’ll be responsible for signing up Singapore’s best restaurants and chains, as well as help manage an existing portfolio of over two thousand restaurant partners. You will be joining one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring top restaurant partners and onboarding them onto the Deliveroo platform.
- Expanding our existing restaurant partnerships into new regions in Singapore.
- Identifying the decision makers of future restaurant partners and building long term relationships with them.
- A consultative approach to sales and negotiations.
- A proven sales history, preferably in a high growth company.
- A sales philosophy which values long term relationships and building genuine partnerships.
- You’ll be a self starter, capable of driving yourself to your targets.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Top notch kit
- An abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global Universities
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.