Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Operations Support department and help to keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated. This is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and develop your operational abilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering rider email correspondence
- Keeping riders happy by providing excellent customer service
- Being on hand to help the team during busy periods
- Helping the team evolve and develop tools to better our processes
- Assisting Operations Support with rider administration and data entry
- A whole host of other ad hoc tasks!
We are looking for someone who has:
- A clear and confident communicator by email
- The ability to employ the appropriate tone in any situation
- Has a strong history in administrative work or a similar skill set
- A good level of IT competence
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Has a real get up and go attitude
- Available to work one day at the weekend
- Work in our central London office
- Above market salary
- Up to 33 days of paid holiday per year
- The opportunity to grow and work your way up the ranks within Deliveroo
- Team lunch on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo
- Heavily discounted gym membership at Fitness First, 2 minutes’ walk from the office