Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Business Strategy Manager will act as a right hand person and report directly into the General Manager for Deliveroo Germany as well as work very closely with the senior management team to help solve the most critical strategy and ops problems throughout the business. This person will take a company-wide perspective, build frameworks and support implementation of high impact projects as well as building cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders and teams to achieve goals, while enforcing accountability.
This is a unique opportunity for a problem solver and strategic thinker, to get great exposure in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to plan different elements of the business strategy
- Diagnose areas of optimisation and demonstrate hypothesis driven problem solving abilities
- Participate in the constant optimization of our activity by submitting quantitative and qualitative analyzes
- Develop favorable relations with the key players of our activity
- Ability to build key relationships across internal departments and countries
- Supporting the General Manager with the quarterly and annual forecasting/budgeting
- Producing analysis reports for management review
- 1-2 years work experience in a top Strategy Consulting or Banking firm
- Masters degree or MBA from a top University
- Can demonstrate strong analytical achievements and confidence with numbers
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Fluent in German and English- Essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work quickly with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for food
- Competitive Salary
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space across the globe
- Work within a highly motivated and inspirational team
- Location: Berlin, Germany
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.