Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
You will be leading Deliveroo’s Business Development and Account Management teams, tasked with signing up Hong Kong’s best restaurants and chains, and managing a portfolio of over three thousand restaurant partners. You will be joining one of the fastest growing start-ups globally, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
This role requires an aggressive sales individual that can build solid relationships with all types of personalities in the F&B industry. It will also require the person to be able to lead, develop, mentor and coach a large team of managers and associates. Ultimately, this person is responsible for maintaining and expanding our market leadership and solidify our restaurant relationships.
More specifically, you will:
- Facilitate and lead meetings with high profile F&B groups for new business, renegotiations or relationship management
- Own relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders
- Define and lead our Business Development and account management strategy in Hong Kong
- Manage a team of 15-20 sales managers and account managers in a very structured and methodical manner
- Motivate the team to meet aggressive targets
- Represent Deliveroo in F&B industry events
- Build up Deliveroo’s image and reputation as an established and valued leader of the HK F&B industry
For this role you need to be tenacious, sophisticated and have the following skill set:
- 5+ years work experience;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Strong sales skills and track record of business development success
- Recent experience leading a large team;
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus;
- History of exceeding revenue targets;
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate;
- Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up a plus
We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.
- Attractive compensation package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the direction of the business in Hong Kong
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Gym subsidy
- Friday lunches for the office. Did we mention how much we love food?
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.