Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
+ Department Intro
Operations teams are the foundation of our business. Through localizing our international strategy and product they source and manage an increasing fleet of delivery partners and ensure the efficient and rapid delivery of all of our orders from our vast network of restaurant partners, to our increasing pool of hungry customers. We are looking for talented individuals to add value to our team in this exciting opportunity to be part of an early stage startup, where they will make a difference.
+ Job Intro
As a Senior Operations Associate you will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and to thrive in a startup culture. You will play an active role in the escalation of the business, ultimately helping to bring Singapore to success.
Amongst other things, you will be expected to:
- Lead the analytical research, providing data-backed findings to the team.
- Responsible for building reports and presenting them in weekly meetings.
- Manage projects from planning to execution.
- Be an active part, and sometimes lead and implement, key strategies in the market.
- Collaborate in a wide range of other ad-hoc tasks!
- Strong data analytics skills, able to interpret and present data to various audiences.
- Process driven mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel.
- Initial operational and analytical experience ideally gained on operational / consulting positions is a plus.
- SQL knowledge is required.
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Startup attitude, "I work my ass off because I love it " approach.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you have helped build. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real assets and reinventing the logistics of food delivery
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing
- Being part of a team instigating the expansion of a global brand
- The opportunity to make an impact and grow with the business
- Weekly Friday lunches deliveroo-ed
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.