Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are looking for a highly talented Head of Marketing. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You will own our growth portfolio, and be primarily responsible for driving consumers to use our online platform to order delivery from the best restaurants to their homes and offices.
As a leader in the business you will also be responsible for growing the team and growing Deliveroo across Australia. Your role will include the following:
- Own the national and city marketing strategy and budget
- Manage CRM, social, content, affiliates, paid and organic digital, events, sponsorships, partnerships, ATL, consumer PR and all other brand initiatives etc.
- Lead development of detailed quarterly marketing plans
- Own customer CPA and LTV targets
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Liaise with marketing and design teams in London for ongoing initiatives
- Lead a team of 4 including managers and associate
The ideal candidate would have the following experience:
- 7+ years marketing experience, both online and offline
- Experience in leading teams
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers across Australia
- Display high levels of analytical horsepower: being numbers driven is key as you need to look at weekly new and return customer metrics to decide on appropriate marketing initiatives and budget allocation
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns and develop brand strategies
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day