Front of House / Reception
Our mission at Deliveroo is to change the way people eat by bringing the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
You will play a fundamental role within our HQ - you will be the “first face” that anyone coming to our office will see. We need a friendly, helpful, professional front-liner who has the ability to make everyone’s visit to our office awesome!
Are you getting excited? Read on….
* Meet and greet all visitors, guests and staff from other offices with a helpful, warm welcome
* Creating a 'wow' experience for everyone coming to see us and keeping the Reception area clean and tidy
* Creating access passes and managing the process for new hires and leavers
* Ensuring we know when events are coming up and being involved in the coordination of those events
* Constantly be looking for ways to innovate, add-value and new ways to support our staff and their needs
* Meeting room booking and coordination
* Booking visitors onto the building management system
* Dealing with all things “post” (incoming, outgoing, couriers etc)
* Build great working relationships - get to know our team and regular visitors
* Working closely with the Facilities and EA team to make sure life at Roo HQ runs smoothly
* Generally be friendly and have a love of being helpful - we are still a start-up and need everyone to “muck in” when needed (however big or small the task).
We’d love you to have
* Previous FOH or Reception experience
* Enthusiasm and passion for customer service and going the extra mile
* A cool head when things get busy and self motivation to get you through quiet periods
* A proactive approach to work and an approachable manner
* To have worked high-growth / short-time-line business
* A self-starter who is comfortable with change and doesn’t need hand-holding (... although you will have lots of support and people willing to pitch-in along the way!)
* Appreciation of the objectives, activities and strategy of the company
* The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and have a real impact
* A vibrant and fun environment working with people who love what they do every day and go above and beyond at every step: we are creating something really exciting here!
* Free lunch for the whole team every Friday, direct from our restaurants - not only incredibly tasty, but also a great way to test our service!
* Free on-site gym and access to in-house exercise classes