Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Production are the team who get restaurants set up on Deliveroo. This involves getting their menu sorted, making sure they have a great photo and helping them to serve their first order as quickly as possible! We provide the building blocks for restaurants to be a success on Deliveroo, so the service we provide needs to be the best it can possibly be, and we are constantly striving to make this better.
Production are looking for an awesome manager to help run the team. This will involve overseeing the day to day processes and managing the team who run them, ensuring KPIs are met and expected SLAs are adhered to, as well as leading projects and developing new processes to further improve the experience. The team is constantly evolving so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow - this is not your typical 9 to 5 desk job!
This is a fast paced environment with plenty of exciting challenges and always a new problem to solve just around the corner, so the ideal candidate should be accustomed to juggling workloads and a good problem solver.
- Production are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate who is looking for an exciting new opportunity to develop and be challenged.
- This is a large team with some global functions, so previous experience managing a team is essential.
- Good analytical skills and previous experience developing and implementing processes are required, as well as a creative mind to come up with innovative solutions.
- The right candidate will also have a thorough knowledge of excel, be comfortable creating and giving presentations and have excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of Salesforce would be a bonus.
- Above all, Production deals in two things - food and restaurants, so a passion and a deep knowledge of both is crucial!
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.