Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We're looking for a Rider Content Associate to join our Engagement team. Working as a part of the UK Operations team you will work with the Rider Content Manager on the content we create and publish for our rider community. With our new Rider Community Website as our central focus, you will be involved in building and executing the strategy around all rider-facing content. The other channels we use include our “Roosletter”, social media and some exciting upcoming projects.
The website is only just going live now and there is so much scope for development - this is an opportunity for someone ambitious and energetic to join the team and really make their mark. This is an opportunity to work directly with the Rider Content Manager and collaborate across all Operations Departments.
- Support building of our rider content strategy
- Working with the other Engagement teams to get every bit of value we can from our brand partnerships and sponsorship activities
- Ready to support the execution of the strategy
- Take an active involvement in outbound rider emails and preparing the Engagement department for the transition of this form of communication into our new CRM tool
- Generate engaging content for the riders and producing well-written copy
The role requires strong communication skills and creativity, as well as the ability to think on your feet:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you have to be able to communicate and deliver ideas clearly with a lot of buy-in, as well as achieve high rider engagement
- Exhibit a high degree of creativity to design and execute campaigns to appeal to our riders
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong writing skills
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities