Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We’re looking for a great customer-focused quantitative research analyst to drive real-time marketing campaign evaluation and brand measurement reporting. Reporting to the Head of Insights at Deliveroo.
- Own all our quantitative market research methods (either via a third-party or in-sourced), tell awesome stories with the data gathered and manage the raw data to respond to business requests strategically and efficiently
- Partner with the growth team to deliver real-time offline campaign analysis (e.g. TVSquared, internal experiments, AB testing etc) to ensure the right people have the right information to optimise marketing campaigns before, during and after launch
- Work with cross-functional analytics teams to integrate the customer into business reporting, and to ensure Insight reporting is commercially driven.
- Map a detailed & nuanced understanding of users to their media consumption habits to ensure we’re delivering the right message to the right audience on the right channel at the right time
- Drive and design the implementation of new quantitative projects to help bring the customer to life. This should include championing new approaches and blending methodologies including continuous brand tracking, advertising effectiveness assessments, customer analytics etc
- An insatiable curiosity to discover the ‘why’ behind consumer behaviour
- Preference for starting with strong hypotheses that you are willing to change over the course of your research
- Rigorous appreciation for and understanding of data science coupled with an ability to execute complex models, frameworks or datasets
- Significant data analytics experience to manipulate both internal and external data sources against strategic business/commercial needs
- Develop and communicate a rounded picture of the customer using multiple sources, with a sense of the relative strengths and weaknesses of each source (e.g. ad tracking, data analytics, brand KPIs)
- Integrating research data with other sources to bolster results credibility, whilst always acting as a guide through the data as well as the owner of it
- Minimum 3 years at a leading market research agency (strong data processing and analysis experience)
- Academic excellence in a statistically heavy field, ideally beyond a BSc
- Start-up experience ideal but not necessary
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.