Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Maintenance and Repair look after Deliveroo's restaurant equipment. They are the team to troubleshoot the problems, provide fixes and get our restaurants back up and running in double quick time. Restaurants rely on our equipment to do orders so the team is at the forefront of this technology and providing the best service for our restaurant partners is of the utmost importance.
We are looking for an associate to join our team and help support restaurants with technical problems they are having. The job will be primarily phone based, using remote technology try and diagnose what the issue is and help restaurants solve their problems as quickly as possible.
The job will involve liaising with both our restaurant partners and our technical team here at Deliveroo, keeping them updated with any recurring issues.
This is a busy, fun and fast paced team with plenty of room for the right candidate to develop and learn.
- The right candidate will have a good technical mind and an ability to understand complex technical issues.
- Previous experience working in a technical environment is essential, and experience working with phones or tablets would be ideal.
- This is a busy job with demands coming from all sides, so the candidate should be extremely organised, good under pressure and happy dealing with multiple requests and prioritising them as necessary.
- A charming phone manner is essential to the job, as is excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience using Zendesk and Salesforce would be a bonus but not essential.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.